top of page

A group of ducks on land can be called a waddling of ducks, a flock of ducks, a badling of ducks, or a herd of ducks. Badling is a collective noun exclusive to ducks. The collective noun waddling comes from the way of walking for ducks, the duck-waddle.


The mugs can hold 8oz.

group of ducks mug

$59.00 Regular Price
$53.10Sale Price
  • old stock